Re: the " 'official' point of view" expressed by kernelnewbies.org regarding reiser4 inclusion

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 11:47:29AM -0600, Hans Reiser wrote:

> Wow, I would never have guessed our market share was that high as 1/5th
> of ext3.  I mean, you can't even get a distro which allows you to
> install onto reiser4 without hours of work so far as I know.  I guess
> there are people who really do care about twice as fast.

I doubt Andreas values have much value.

According to the numbers on the klive website, Gentoo has 47 times as
many users as SuSE (sic).

Considering that klive is offered by someone working for SuSE, the
Gentoo project could make a good news article ("Numbers by a SuSE
developer confirm Gentoo has 47 times the market share of Suse.")
out of it.  ;-)

> Hans

cu
Adrian