Re: 2.6.18 Headers - Long

When I wrote my script to sanitize, I was really surprised on which headers gets utilized and which ones didn't.. I have it down to the bare minimums in my script.

As far as glibc goes, from my people who are helping me the alpha architecture is the culprit there.

Do we have a list of what headers are "user-space" and which ones should not be "user-space"?

Also David W, let me know what I can do to help you out, a lot of people on my end want to get this working properly.

Who's maintaining util-linux these days, we probably should get a patch to them.