Re: 2.6.18-rc1-mm1 on thinkpad x32

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:52:08 +0200
Pavel Machek <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> * acpi problems are gone, good -- it now boots with acpi=off and boots
> with enabled pci hotplugging.
>
> 	(that uncovered other problem where machine dies if I try to
> 	undock it... This has worked before. I'll report it properly.)

When you get your report for this ready, try to observe whether it happens
if you boot undocked, then dock and then undock, or whether it will
happen if you boot docked, then undock.  I do have an outstanding issue
with some docks that have ide ports on the station where if you boot
docked, then undock, we can't properly remove the ide device.  I am
working on that one, but it's not solved yet.