infiniband patch series (was Re: ipath patch series a-comin', but no IB maintainer to shepherd them)

Quoting r. Michael S. Tsirkin <[email protected]>:
> Yes, -mm seems like a good way to get more review.

Andrew, am I using the right format to send things upstream to you?
There's really a set of independent patches, so it didn't make sense
to me to batch them up in a series. OK?
Maybe the addition of the git tree (below) serves to clarify things.

> Further, in the hope that this will help keep things reasonably stable till
> Roland comes back, and help everyone see what's being merged, I have
> created a git branch for all things infiniband going into 2.6.18.
>
> You can get at it here:
> 	git://www.mellanox.co.il/~git/infiniband  mst-for-2.6.18

BTW, all outstanding infiniband patches intended for upstream are currently
there. Here's the list:

Jack Morgenstein:
      IB/mthca: fix mthca_ah_query static rate format

Michael S. Tsirkin:
      IB/cm: drop REQ when out of memory
      IB/mthca: comment fix

Sean Hefty: