Re: [RFC] Apple Motion Sensor driver

Hello Andrew

On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 08:14:15PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:26:49 +0200
> Michael Hanselmann <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Below you find the latest revision of my AMS driver.

> I was about to merge the below, then this comes along.  Now what?

> From: Stelian Pop <[email protected]>

> This driver provides support for the Apple Motion Sensor (ams), which
> provides an accelerometer and other misc.  data.  Some Apple PowerBooks

I just noticed yesterday that Stelian sent a patch to lkml in May. My
work is based on his separate driver from his website.

Given the fact that my driver includes all of his functionality and that
replacing his with mine later in the process would mean to remove whole
files again, I'd suggest to wait until I've fixed the outstanding issues
(as seen in this thread) and then to merge mine.

Greets,
Michael