Re: + via-pata-controller-xfer-fixes.patch added to -mm tree

Hi Albert,

Albert Lee wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

Could you please test the current libata-upstream tree and
turn on ATA_DEBUG and ATA_VERBOSE_DEBUG in include/linux/libata.h.

Is there a easy way to get libata-upstream tree ?
Do I need to install git for that or there are some snapshots somewhere ?

Hi Matthieu,

Tejun has a patch against 2.6.17:
http://home-tj.org/files/libata-tj-stable/libata-tj-2.6.17-20060625-1.tar.bz2

I don't know if I did someting wrong, but it didn't apply cleanly.
So I enable the trace on lastest -mm kernel and I disable the via quirk.

But the printk in the interrupt handler takes some times and hides the altstatus delay.

I will try to send you a trace, where I move the printk at the end of the interrupt handler.

Matthieu