Question about buffer.c

Hi,
I have big problem with my filesystem based on squash (also ROM) compressed filesystem.
My problem is when I'm copying something from mounted loop device the buffer cache memory is growing up - I want to disable block caching because Linux is killing processess because of the buffered inodes.
Please tell me how to remove free list or touched buffer heads, or how to set the minimum cache size.
I tried to delete the bh with the brelse(bh); function but the /proc/memory shows that the buffer head wasn't released.
Is there an alternative for the getblk or ll_rw_block functions that don't use cache memory?
Best regards,
Marcin Glogowski