Re: VGER does gradual SPF activation (FAQ matter)

On 13/06/06, David Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
From: "Jesper Juhl" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:29:46 +0200

> features in postfix

We use zmailer, so any suggestions will need to be codified
in zmailers configuration framework :-)

Heh, ok, I've never used zmailer, so I wouldn't know how to do that,
but perhaps someone else could work out how to do those things with
zmailer...
But, the main point was to point out some good things to implement
that can stop a lot of spam without impacting ham in any significant
way. The fact that I personally use postfix to do these things is not
so important, what's important is how the measures work - finding a
way to implement them with any other MTA should be possible :)

--
Jesper Juhl <[email protected]>
Don't top-post  http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html