Re: VGER does gradual SPF activation (FAQ matter)

Hmmm.
What about using spamhaus.org sbl+xbl list?
I used to receive 1200 spam messages a day, with spamhaus only half of
that.

Folkert van Heusden

--
Ever wonder what is out there? Any alien races? Then please support
the seti@home project: setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu