Re: SMP HT + USB2.0 crash

HI

I downloaded memtest86 iso image and let it running. I passed
1st battery of tests and continues. I'm pretty sure it will keep
pass those test without anyerrors, after all memories there
are 2x512MB samsung and for this machine I was choosing
ram's recommended by the manufacturer this motherboard.

Regarding nvidia, I don't like their binary policy but I may
tell you that both intel 925XE machines can run indefinitely
(for days even months until I reinstall new kernel)
each with a lot of simultaneous openGL with nvidia on 2 monitors
in dual head, dvb receiving over usb (here I mean USB 1.1 only)
firewire traffic, SPDIF output, ethernet traffic on both interfaces
and all that
through enabled SMP, PREEMPT and PREEMPT BIG_KERNEL_LOCK
and it is not going to crash.

As soon as I enable EHCI there it comes.
Otherwise I have option to use EHCI and don't use SMP
but not them both.