Re: New Linux Cross Reference (LXR) site

2006/5/24, Michael Opdenacker <[email protected]>:
Hello,

As the number of such sites is still very small, I set up a new LXR
site: http://lxr.free-electrons.com/

You obviously use a quite recent lxr version. Which one? I have a
number of projects still referenced via lxr 0.3.1 because it's easy to
maintain and does not require a bunch of additional software. Maybe I
should really update...

Recently I started to experiment with OpenGrok
(http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/opengrok), also for kernel
trees. Quite easy to handle, and I was enthusiastic about it first.
But it is not yet as robust as the lxr behind your site (reference
links are occasionally missing in the code), it's history mechanism is
not comparable to lxr's versioning, and arch-switching is lacking.

Jan