Re: Linux 2.6.16.17

On 21 May 2006, Chris Wright announced:
> Harald Welte:
>       Fix udev device creation

As an aside, patches Cc:ed to stable that concern only a few specific
drivers should probably mention the driver in the short changelog;
e.g. this is specific to cm4000_cs.

(Anyone who really cares about system stability and isn't running a
distro kernel should probably be checking things at the review phase
anyway, so this is rather pedantic of me and may not actually affect
anyone. As a mere user I'm very impressed with the -stable process; many
other projects could do with something like it.)

--
`On a scale of 1-10, X's "brokenness rating" is 1.1, but that's only
 because bringing Windows into the picture rescaled "brokenness" by