Re: replacing X Window System !

You have also just made it easy for the rest of us to tell that you don't
actually follow linux GUI stuff very much at all.  If you had you would
have known that the X folks finally went too far and forced a long needed
fork of the X code so the real work is being done on X.org
now and these days most of the good linux distros have changed over.

This is *not* a recent event.

Welcome to my killfile, please find a less annoying hobby for yourself.

	Gerhard