[FYI] whitespace removal

Hi there,

while fiddling with some driver development I noticed the disturbing
effect of trailing whitespace while comparing functionally different
versions of a driver. Since even git pukes when it encounters some, I
did
	find -type f | xargs sed -e"s/\(\t\|\ \)*$//" -i
on Linus' current git to estimate the dimension of the mess, and the
resulting diff was 25MB in size. Mebibytes, that is (and yuck, what an
un-word). Granted, for one line that has its whitespace removed we get
roughly eight lines in the diff, so this is mostly bloat.

I ended up sending cleanup patches to the maintainers of the external /
internal repository of that driver respectively, but looking at the size
of this "simple" no-op change, I'd rather leave it to driver or
subsystem maintainers to Do The Right Thing in itty bitty steps.

Not trying to be pedantic here, and even less trying to start a flame
war.

Kind regards,
Chris