RE: [(repost) git Patch 1/1] avoid IRQ0 ioapic pin collision

I think, it is about time, not thinking via quirks as workarounds,
because all pcis (on via) are quirked, some are quirked twice.
And we should think in programmer interrupts of via chipset, in specific
function for this propose, for me, doesn't make sense every time VIA put
other ID out, we have to add quirks to this ID , as this was an
exception.

Thanks,

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 15:53 -0400, Brown, Len wrote:
> I'd rather see the original irq-renaming patch
> and its subsequent multiple via workaround patches
> reverted than to further complicate what is becoming
> a fragile mess.
>
> -Len
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-acpi" in
Sérgio M.B.