better leve triggered IRQ management needed

I am seeing repeated problems with misconfigured systems that have shared IRQ
devices configured for edge-triggered. Also, network devices using NAPI won't
work reliably on edge-triggered IRQ's.  The kernel IRQ architecture doesn't
have sufficient information to detect this at boot time.
We should fail request_irq() if the SA_SHIRQ but the irq is edge-triggered.

Right now the concept of level vs edge triggered is buried in things like ELCR for old
PIC, and other stuff for IO-APIC.  There is a IRQ_LEVEL flag in the descriptor field
but nothing sets it or uses it.

Haven't even looked at non i386 arch's but probably even more confusion there.