RE: [ANNOUNCE] Release Digsig 1.5: kernel module for run-timeauthentication of binaries

Hi Arjan,

I hope I correctly understood your question, DigSig uses LSM hooks to
check the digital signature before loading it, then as long as your elf
loader uses kernel system calls, it's covered by DigSig.

Regards
Makan