Re: iptables is complaining with bogus unknown error 18446744073709551615

I also ask the same - this 'config' problem/option has been posted on
the list previously, I believe.

I was about to update my gateway box to 2.6.16.9 this weekend, and I
do not build modules on that - so what do I need to do to ensure this
xt_tcpudp is built in?

Is '> make oldconfig' enough to pull this in?

Nick