straced process appears in state `S' but still needs SIGCONT

Hello,

After stracing mozilla-bin, I couldn't tell why the app
stopped working. The process state as shown in ps -l was
`T' during the whole trace, and went back to `S' after the
trace; nevertheless, mozilla was still unresponsive.

`killall -CONT mozilla-bin' solved the issue. So it seems
the process was still indeed in a stopped state, but the
kernel seems to have assumed a misled opinion on the subject.

I used different invokations of strace, including:

strace -cp 2348

and

strace -ewrite -p 2348 2>&1 | less -S

with the same results.