Re: CSCAN I/O scheduler for 2.6.10 kernel

Jan

I am attaching a final CSCAN scheduler patch for the 2.6.16.2 kernel.
The earlier patch that I had posted had a bug in the
"cscan_merged_requests" function. This has been taken care of in the
attached patch.  I would really appreciate if some one could help me
in conducting performance tests for the attached patch.

Many thanks for to all of you all for your inputs on this.

- Vishal

--
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.