Re: x11-fb driver

> Gerd, are you still actively working on this driver?

Well, I rarely use UML these days, maybe that changes once the TLS
support bits are merged which hopefully makes it much easier to run
recent distros on UML.  Last time I tried (around 2.6.15) the driver
worked just fine for me.  Jeff had some problems to get it work on his
machine, not sure why, maybe you see the same problem, maybe the driver
must be adapted to some recent uml kernel changes ...

cheers,

  Gerd

--
Gerd 'just married' Hoffmann <[email protected]>
I'm the hacker formerly known as Gerd Knorr.