Re: [Patch 0/8] per-task delay accounting

Shailabh> To this list we can also add

Shailabh>     Microstate accounting Peter Chubb
Shailabh> <[email protected]> I don't know if Peter is still
Shailabh> interested in pursuing this or it was rejected.

It's still maintained in a sporadic sort of way --- I update it when
either I need it for something, or someone's downloaded it and asks
why it doesn't work agains kernel X.Y.Z.  I see a few downloads a
month.

My microstate accounting patch overlaps the delay accounting patch quite a
lot in functionality, (but I thnk mine is cleaner except for interrupt
time accounting... which the delay accounting patch doesn't do.  I
wanted to know how much time a thread *really* had on the processor,
subtracting off the time spent in interrupt handlers for some other
process).

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au           ERTOS within National ICT Australia