Re: Float numbers in module programming

 > > For instance __all__ real numbers, except for transcendentals, can
 > > be represented as a ratio of two integers.

 > Dear wrongbot, "transcendentals" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Yes, I got a real kick out of his statement, because he has risen
above his usual simple level of wrongness and come up with something
doubly wrong.  First, there are certainly real numbers such as the
square root of 2, which are neither trancendental nor the ratio of
integers.  And anyway, there are infinitely more transcendental
numbers than rational numbers, so only an infinitesimally small
fraction of real numbers can be represented as a ratio of integers.

 - R.