kernel config repository

Hi,

I hope I'm not totally wrong here, but I figured this would be a good place to start, the kernel-config list seems a bit dead.

I've been thinking about creating a community-driven .config repository, since I havent found any good place for this sort of information. I would see it as a place for people to contribute .configs for various hardware/platforms and keep them updated and current with the kernel releases.

Perhaps this exist(i havent found any easily), or is considered a bad idea(please tell me), or is actually a good idea.

Tell me what you think, sorry if I might have sent this to the wrong list.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,
   Eric