Re: Introducting LXD

Guillermo López Alejos wrote:

>Dear Linux developers,
>
>I am student of Computer Sciences at University Carlos III of Madrid
>(Spain). I worked before in a project related with the Linux kernel,
>analyzing the integration of the parallel file system expand into the
>Linux kernel.
>
>Actually, I am developing LXD as my final year project. LXD, based on
>the LXR project, intends to be a documentation system for large source
>projects. Its main objective is to gather high level information that
>cannot be extracted from the source files. LXD is registered at
>SourceForge.net (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lxd/). A detailed
>presentation for the LXD project can be found at
>http://lxd.sourceforge.net/.
>
>It is of my interest to analyze the user requirements for LXD. I will
>appreciate very much any comment about LXD, especially those regarding
>the expected system usage. There is a mailing list available at
>http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/lxd-devel for those
>interested in discussing LXD capabilities.

Sounds very generic, I'd say a lot of software fits into this category.
Perhaps you'd like to list a few of the novel things that you attempt to
achieve, and the scope of your problem set. Is this just C code?

Yes, I could follow the link, but there was nothing really there in your
post to make me want to bite.

Sam.