Re: [Sdhci-devel] Submission to the kernel?

Pierre Ossman wrote:
Mark Lord wrote:
But I have concerns over maintenance of the code -- there does not
seem to be a functioning (for me) email address for a maintainer.

You don't seem to have any problems reaching the mailing list hosted on
the same mail server as the address directly to me. :)

Ahh.. your email is different from the non-functioning email address
that you have on the patch itself (linked to from your web site):

    [email protected]

That one above didn't work for me, and until now I had assumed
it to be your preferred address (aka. /dev/null).

Cheers