OverprintVarnishManufactureAtTaiwan

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Taiwan and have a good day.

Please allow me to introduce our manufacture. We are the leading company of Overprint Varnish's manufacture at Taiwan. To keep our green earth, late years we have been developing completely pollution-free (water base) products. We are proud of the guardian angel of earth and of a soldier for environment protection. We sincerely hope we can offer efforts for the world we live.

Enclose our website for your reference. http://www.shm.com.tw
If you have any question or need more information please don't hesitate contact us, we are looking forward have your reply soon.
About products specification at http://www.shm.com.tw/pds.htm

Best Regards/Wilson Chou
Chwen Shyang Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Bona Light Chemical Co., Ltd.