remap_page_range() vs. remap_pfn_range()

I've seen the change in the kernel for this call so I changed my device
drive to use the new call and now every time I access the device the
machine gets really unstable and crashes after a minute or so.

When changing over the call, what else do I need to change?  All I did
was change the one call to the other.  Do I have to do anything else?

If someone can't help me, can anybody recommend a consultant that I can
hire to get this working?  I've already wasted three months on something
that is way beyond me.

TIA,

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { [email protected] || [email protected] }
--
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!