Good Morning,

I am Mr.Amoussou Andre, a credit officer in First National Bank Cotonou Benin,
and personal account manager to an expartriate who used to work with Benin
Total Oil Company(B.T.O.C). On the 2nd of January 2005, I recieved a call that
my client died in the Tsunami Disaster with his wife and two kids while on
vacation at Phuket Island in Thailand.

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended
relatives. This has proved unsuccessful. I have contacted you to assist in
repartriating the money left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank.

Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at
US$19,500,000.00 (Nineteen Million, Five Hundred Th! ousand United States
Dollars). The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have
the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
biological relatives of my late client, I hereby seek your consent to present
you to the bank as next-of-kin of the deceased since you
are a
foreigner, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$19.5M can be
transfered to you as inheritance and thereafter, you and me can share the
money; 50% to me and 35% to you, while 5% will be donated to the Tsunami
Disaster Charity Fund, and 10% for expenditures.

I have original copy of Certificate of Deposit of the funds, which will be
used to substantiate our inherittance claims. All I require is your consent
and honest co-operation to enable us see the deal through.

Furthermore, I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please contact me via ! email to enable us discuss further.

Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Amoussou Andre,
(Credit Officer)