Update Sales

Dear

As a valued customer, we couldn't
wait to bring you the good news. This letter is to
announce the Latest Pets ,Newly breeded. Well, maybe we haven't thought of a great
Investment for it yet, but if you read on I think you'll agree
that no matter what we call it, it's super!

Starting on April 1st, a series of pets like Replenished dogs, white horse dogs

with our store will be maintained on a cumulative basis for a
period of one year. Once your purchases have reached
$1000, you will be automatically entitled to a 5% discount
on any order placed, including orders for sale items.
When your orders have reached the $2,000 mark, your
discount will increase to 10%. A $3,500 accumulation of
orders will entitle you to a 15% discount and once you
have reached $2,000 you will receive 20% off all
merchandise orders. We think it's a great idea and hope
that you agree.

Won't you send us a purchase order today to get you
started on your way? If you think of a good name for us
to tag onto this new discount program, please let us know!

by mailing us at [email protected]

Visit Our Websites at http://www.petrasetcentre.com

Head Office Dubai  : Ph: 00971 -502885690

Management

Richard Hops