RE: hugepage: Strict page reservation for hugepage inodes

The patch reserves a number of physical hugepages for hugepage inodes
which have been mapped into address spaces, but it doesn't just reserve the
pages what it needed. It reserves all huge pages from 0 to inode->i_size. For example,

	fd = open("/mnt/hugepages/file1", O_CREAT|O_RDWR, 0755);
 	*addr = mmap(NULL, HUGEPAGE_SIZE*3, PROT_NONE, MAP_SHARED, fd, HUGEPAGE_SIZE*5);

The patch would reserve 8 huge pages instead of 3 pages. I know that shmget/shmat
have no such problem. But mmap has it and the patch looks not perfect.

I have an idea. How about to record all the start/end address of huge page mmaping of the inode?
Long long ago, there was a patch at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lse-tech&m=108187931924134&w=2.
Of course, we need port it to the latest kernel if this idea is better.

Yanmin