RE: RFC: move SDP from AF_INET_SDP to IPPROTO_SDP

SDP uses the existing standard sockets API.
That was the intent in its design, and it is
the sole justification for its use. If you are
not using the existing sockets API then your
application would be *far* better off coding
directly to RDMA.

The wire protocol *is* different, it uses RDMA.
There is some justification for the application
knowing this, albeit slight ones. For example
you need to know if the peer supports SDP and
it might effect how intermediate firewalls
need to be configured.