RE: RFC: move SDP from AF_INET_SDP to IPPROTO_SDP

That wouldn't work either. The whole point of SDP, or TOE,
is that the API is either totally unchanged or at least
essentially unchanged.

Whenever an IP Address is used (SDP/iWARP, TOE and potentially
SDP/IB) changing from AF_INET* is wrong.

For both SDP/iWARP and SDP/IB you could argue that a different
wire protocol is in use so IPPROTO_SDP is acceptable.
That's probably the best answer as long as we are stuck
under the restriction that the selection of an alternate
stack cannot be done in the exact manner that the consumer
wants it done (that is transparently to the application).

There are even some corner case scenarios where the
application might care whether their SOCK_STREAM was
carried over SDP or plain TCP. So a protocol based
distinction is probably the least misleading of all
the explicit selection options.