RE: [Patch] Move swiotlb_init early on X86_64

Another potential issue with this approach:
On a 64 bit system with less than 4G phys memory, we will fail
to get any memory above 4G and fall back to start from '0'.
This is different from original behaviour, where goal was
MAX_DMA_ADDRESS (16M) and we would allocate memory starting
from 16M. As a result, we will now eat up memory in 0-16M range
and may break some legacy drivers as they will not get any memory.

If we go this way, then we should fallback to original goal if we
are not able to get greater than 4G memory.

Thanks,
Venki