RE: Question: how to map SCSI data DMA address to virtual address?

Hi,

On Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:58 AM Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> Why do you need to do this? It's generally bad for drivers to snoop
> data!
I understood that is bad. I am trying to make sure the data written to disk drive are identical with the data from upper layer by comparing actual data in the driver.
This is a part of debugging only not for release driver, obviously.
So, is it completely unable to get this done?
Any tricky solution?

Thank you,