[RFC] vfs: cleanup of permission()

Hi Andrew! Christoph! Al!

after thinking some time about the oracle words
(sent in reply to previous BME submissions) we
(Sam and I) came to the conclusion that it would
be a good idea to remove the nameidata introduced
in September 2003 from the inode permission()
checks, so that vfs_permission() can take care
of them ...

this is in two parts, the first one does the
removal and the second one fixes up nfs and fuse
by passing the relevant nd_flags via the mask

Note: this is just a suggestion, so please let
      us know what you think