Re: Which is simpler? (Was Re: [Suspend2-devel] Re: [ 00/10] [Suspend2] Modules support.)

Hi.

On Thursday 23 February 2006 09:56, Pavel Machek wrote:

> > > Well, we "only" use 2 bits... :-).
> >
> > In my view the problem is this adds constraints that other people have to
> > take into account.  Not a good thing if avoidable IMHO.
>
> Well, I hope that swsusp development will move to userland in future
>
> :-).

I don't get your point. I mean, we're talking about flags that record what
pages are going to be in the image, be atomically copied and so on. Are you
planning on trying to export the free page information and the like to
userspace too, along with atomic copy code?

Regards,

Nigel