RE: [linux-usb-devel] Re: Linux 2.6.16-rc3

>>> I narrowed it further.  The short story is that this commit (diff
>>> below sig) makes the second S3 sleep go into the endless loop, if
>>> the loaded modules are exactly thermal, processor, intel_agp, and
>>> agpgart:
>
>> If you believe this patch is the root cause of the regression you
>> have been seeing.
>
>Not sure if you were waiting for me to say something, but I do believe
>the change of default from ec_intr=0 to ec_intr=1 causes the problem
>for me.

I'm fine if you call this regression. :-)
The real problem is there could be some bugs hidden by ec_intr=0.
I'm pretty sure your 600X box has thermal related issue that is breaking
2nd S3 suspend. But I don't know how.

ec_intr=1 just get these bug  just exposed on your box,
and we need to work together to fix them.

Thanks,
Luming