Re: kernel panic with unloadable module support... SMP

Okay, I downloaded the 2.6.16-r4 kernel and left it unmodified and I do not get the panic.

Can you suggest anything for me so that I can find what is causing the panic with the gentoo vanilla sources?

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/gnychis/dsc00257.jpg

Thanks!
George