Re: Linux 2.6.16-rc4

On Saturday 18 February 2006 03:59, Edmondo Tommasina wrote:
>Hi
>
>Compiles, boots, scales cpu frequencies and runs everything else
>without issues on x86_64.
>
>ciao
>edmondo

I'm not running it on exotic x86_64 stuff, just an ageing athlon, but
generally speaking the only thing I noted so far in about 4 hours
uptime was a failed, several times, effort to download a file via http.
But I left the browser sitting there for 20 minutes while I caught up
on the mail, and when I tried it the next time it came in at about 90%
of my dsl line speed, so it was probably an internet glitch unique to
that site.

Otherwise its Running Fine, and the logs are clean.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: