Re: [patch 0/6] lightweight robust futexes: -V3

Another thing I noticed was that futex_offset on the surface looks like
a malicious users dream variable .. I didn't notice security addressed
at all in your initial write up . I was told it was a big topic at last
years OLS ..  In your write up you did say you corrupted the
robust_list , but did you corrupt the offset? Is this even a concern?

Daniel