from thabo

Dear sir/madam

I am Mr. Thabo Ziani, Director in the Department of
Environmental Affairs and Tourism ,Republic of South Africa.

My friend, I propose to you a transaction that will
Properly enrich both parties.

As my office permits, I happen to have in my custody
Information and documents pertaining a contract dully
Executed in the Department of Environmental Affairs and

Tourism but the contractor is not expected to come
Forward and claim the money, he unfortunately passed
Away during the September 11 incidence.

Being that you are expartraite it is petinent
therefore to seek your assistance in claiming and
Transfering this funds ($17.5 million dollars) to a
Nominated destination outside Africa on an agreed
Percentage.

When you hopefully indicate your intrest,only then can
i furnish you with the full information regarding this
Transaction.

However,it is imperative to stress the confidentiality
of this business,because of my position in this
Present government.

Also note that this transaction is risk free on your
Part.

I crave your indulgence

Best Regards

Mr. Thabo Ziani.