ACCEPT IT!!!

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Jennifer Wilson. I am a dying woman who has decided to
donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed
for cancer for about 2 years ago. Immediately after the death of my
husband, who has left me with everything he worked for? I have been
touched by God to donate from what I had inherited from my late husband  to
you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use
my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord
forgive me my sins.

I will be going in for an operation in less than Two weeks.  I decided to
WILL/donate the sum of $5,500,000 (Five, million five  hundred thousand
dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also
to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of
the widows.

At the moment, I cannot take any telephone calls right  now due to the fact
that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my
WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my WILL.
You and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Contact my lawyer Barr. Mark Van Weeren, via his email address
:[email protected]
and tell him that I have WILLED ($5,500,000.00) to you by quoting my
personal reference number law/chamber/solicitors/je/ws/WILL/9834520012 and I
have also notified
him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I
do know that I am not used to you but I have been directed to do this.
Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize
my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't
want my  relation or anybody to know because they are always around me
Please
contact me via this email: [email protected]

Regards,
Jennifer Wilson