Re: 2.6.15 Bug? New security model?

> This is essentially code-introduced corruption. The patch to fix it in
> future versions is easy enough, but you'll need to run reiserfsck
> --clean-attributes <device> on any affected file systems.
>
> Bernd - If you haven't already run reiserfsck --clean-attributes on the fs,
> can you please test the attached patch? It adds a check to make sure the
> file system has always been v3.6 before enabling the attributes by default.

With attrs defaulting to on I don't think 'reiserfsck --clean-attributes' can
be the solution. There are just too many filesystems that are affected. So
for now I also won't clean up the attributes ;)
Since Sergey already proved that directories always have the old format, I
didn't test your patch, but tried Sergeys patch.

Thanks for all of your help,
	Bernd