INVESTMENT ASSISTANTS.

Wenesday 8th, February 2006
Dear Friend,
Greetings!
My name is Mboma, a citizen of Nairobi, Kenya. Formerly, I
worked for the Kenya government, under the Administration of
former President of Kenya, Daniel Arap Moi.
I write this letter, to search for a trustworhty and honest
person, to assist me achieve my objectives, and also to
manage a business investment for me. I am looking for your
cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel/shopping Mall or
Real Estate in any country. I am sorry if this is not in
line with your business. But I need an experienced business
minded person to assist me to set up and develop the project
and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman, that
will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or
annually.
I lodged total sum of $50m in a private security Vault,
which I want to use for investment purposes in any country,
preferably in a good place for business investment. I
acquirred this money as a result of gold and diamond sales.
The pressure mounts on present government of Mwai Kibaki,
intensified all efforts at probing Moi's government, for
this reason, I left Kenya for Western part of Africa where I
safekeep the monies.
However, I got your email information during my internet
search in hotel contact list, that is why I am making this
exclusive contact with you.
Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall
give you more information on this project, your percentage
and all that is expected of you from me shall further be
discussed.
If you are interested and able to champion this transaction,
please contact me at my  private email address:
[email protected]
Be 100% assure that, there is no risk involved. I shall give
you more detail upon your response.
Thanks and regards.
Henry B Mboma.