Re: Taking a break from Kernel Traffic

Hi Zack,

> Kernel Traffic has had a bit of an erratic schedule lately, and I finally
> decided to take an official break from it, instead of doing the on-again
> off-again thing I've done for the past 6 months or longer. The lkml traffic
> has grown a lot over the years, and it's finally gotten to be too much for
> me, at least too much to continue KT in its current form. If I do start it
> again at some point, it will probably be quite different from what it has
> been until now.

I'd like to thank you a lot for all the good work you have done on
kerneltraffic in the past few years. It was amazing! I am not too
surprised to see you stop now - I can imagine the amount of work it
was, and it's in fact impressive you have been doing it for so long.

If I may suggest something... Maybe you've been trying to do too much.
Summarizing the whole list traffic, on a weekly basis, represents an
insane amount of work. If you are up to start something similar again
at some point in the future, you might find it easier to just comment
on a few things here and there, as time permits, with no predefined
timeline. Something of a weblog, in which case you might consider
joining kernelplanet:
  http://www.kernelplanet.org/

Anyway, once again - and I know I'm speaking for many many people -
thanks a lot for the amazing work you've done!

--
Jean Delvare