Re: usb bandwidth allocation issue using 2 pvr devices (em28xx driver) v4l2

Hi!

this should be addressed to USB subsystem developers, I also
reproduced this issue.
The problem is the isochronous transfer in em28xx-core.c I'm quite
sure it's correct and the bug is somewhere deeper in the USB
subsystem.

http://tinyurl.com/b443h

Markus

Markus Rechberger