RE: FW: MSI-X on 2.6.15

The ASIC on this particular board is broken for MSI. I have a different
board that I can ship out along with a patch for MSI only. Also just
found out that this chipset is the follow on to the zx1.
I've had MSI work on zx1 based systems and PCI-X controllers. This is
the first time trying it with PCI-E and the new chipset.
The trace we captured looks normal though all the init stuff. The host
and controller talk to each other until we try to send the interrupt
message data. It goes to address 0 (so it says) and never returns.

mikem