Business Proposal!

Dear Intended partner,

On behalf of China HuaMao Arts & Crafts  Organisation, its our pleasure to  introduce to you

our new sales/marketing  initiative as we are world leading producer  and export of artificial

arts and  crafts.  The company maintains a comprehensive  database of inter-national trade in

artificial arts and  crafts, we export into   Canada/America and some parts of Europe.

We are suffering for genuine and honest  agents who are capable of sales and  marketing of our

goods and services in what  ever location they are.

Our motive is to start off from collections  of outstanding accounts owed by various  customers

willing to make out payments now  after which  agents shall be promoted to  sales/marketing

section of this programme  based on their  credibilities/accountabilities of accounts

collected/retrieved.

Please if you are interested reply by email with  your phone/fax  number and your full contact

addresses and note,there is no obligation  whatsoever.

A remuneration can be worked out for your  services as our overseas representative. We

anticipate your earliest response in this  regard.
Mr Chang Lee
[email protected]
CEO HuaMao Arts & Crafts
No.46 Shangnan Road, Shanggan Town