Kernel manual pages

Who is responsible for writing the linux kernel manual pages?  I went to
vger.kernel.org and there is "There is much information about Linux on
the web." which points to 7 different 3rd party websites.  I searched
for "manual" and "manpage" in all 7 and didn't find any mention of
manual pages.

I also suggest the http://kernel.org/links.html to be structured
according to topic, and not according to name of the website. Because
if the user comes, he mostly needs to know information about particular
topic. This way he doesn't know which link to click to obtain the
information.

Furthermore I suggest "Manuals" section to be added to vger.kernel.org
in the style OpenBSD has:
http://openbsd.org/
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi

CL<